Herbal teas have been used for centuries to cure minor ailments. Whether or not you believe that they do have specific medicinal benefits, one thing the teas do have is a high vitamin content. Why not substitute your coffee or diet drink for a delicious fruity tea instead. Who knows, they may have those hidden health benefits after all.
1. Anise Tea is antioxidant rich and is said to relieve stomach ache and flatulence.
2. Apple Tea is also antioxidant rich.
3. Anise Fennel & Caraway Tea is said to have many benefits. It is said to relieve stomach ache, relieve flatulence, help relieve griping pain and indigestion. It is also used to encourage milk supply when breastfeeding and as a remedy for colic and digestive disorders.
4. Aniseed, fennel & licorice tea is said to help ease the discomfort of rheumatism. It is said to aid digestion, help relieve griping pain and also indigestion. The tea is said to provide relief from stomach ulcers, improve digestion, and can help with headache reduction.
5. Apple & Cinnamon tea has a high level of antioxidants. It is often used to help with the symptoms of colds. It is also used to ease flatulence, the feeling of nausea, diarrhoea, and painful menstrual periods.
6. Apple & Ginger tea is a powerful antioxidant. It is used to treat upset stomachs, travel sickness, general low-grade fevers. It is also used as a digestive aid. It may help reduce dizziness and limit flatulence.
7. Artichoke Tea has a very high antioxidant level. The tea is also used to aid digestion. It has also been used to strengthen the liver and the gall bladder function.
8. Bai Mu Dan tea has a fuller flavour and has more potency than normal white tea.
9. Blueberry & Acai tea has numerous health benefits as a result of its high levels of antioxidants.
10. Breathe Deep tea helps clear the airways and relaxes the body.
11. Camomile tea's health benefits may include the reduction of anxiety and insomnia.
12. Camomile & Spearmint tea is said to reduce anxiety and insomnia. It is also used to ease a stomach ache and reduce nausea. It has also been used to treat heartburn and mild indigestion.
13. Caraway Tea is a great remedy for colic, it can counteract a loss of appetite and can calm digestive disorders.
14. Cat's Claw Tea is used as an anti-inflammatory and is said to provide immune support.
15. Chamomile, fennel & marshmallow tea is drank in order to relieve digestive problems. It is also said to alleviate tension, help relieve griping and indigestion pain and encourages milk supply when breastfeeding.
16. Cho-Yung Tea is drank in order to promote weight loss.
17. Chun Mee China Green tea has high levels of antioxidants. Some of its health benefits may include weight loss and improved cholesterol levels.
18. Cinnamon tea is said to give relief from colds, flatulence, nausea, diarrhoea, and painful menstrual periods.
19. Cinnamon, cardamom & ginger tea may relieve indigestion, prevent stomach pain, colds, flatulence, nausea, diarrhoea, and painful menstrual periods.
20. Classic Earl Grey is a tea that contains oil of bergamot, or the flavour of bergamot.
21. Cycleplus Tea's health benefits may include an improved circulation and it may also ease the symptoms of Pre Menstrual Tension.
22. Dandelion tea is said to relieve indigestion, heartburn, stomach aches and constipation.
23. Easy Night Tea's health benefits may include relaxation and the encouragement of a restful nights sleep.
24. Echinacea & Cranberry tea is drunk as a preventative measure against colds. It is also used to reduce cold symptoms. This is due to its high antioxidant levels.
25. Elderflower & Lemon tea is said to fight the signs of cold and flu. The tea is rich in Vitamin C and is a strong natural antioxidant. It is also said to aid digestion and can help clear skin.
26. English Breakfast tea is a black tea, which is full-bodied, robust and goes very well with milk and sugar.
27. Fennel Tea helps relieve griping and indigestion pain. It is also used to encourage milk supply when breastfeeding.
28. Figuro Tea boasts health benefits, which may include weight loss.
29. Genmaicha tea is a green tea which is combined with roasted brown rice.
30. Ginger tea is said to relieve an upset stomach, travel sickness and general low-grade fevers. It is also used as a digestive aid, to reduce dizziness and to limit flatulence.
31. Ginger & Lemongrass tea is used to help with an upset stomach, with travel sickness and general low-grade fevers. It is also used as a digestive aid. It reduces dizziness, limits flatulence, and helps with sleep disorders. The tea is said to have anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties and it may relieve symptoms of nausea and menstrual cramps.
32. Ginger Hibiscus Tea is said to help reduce high blood pressure.
33. Gingko Tea helps improve memory. It is also said to improve blood circulation and oxygen to the brain.
34. Ginseng Tea is said to increase libido and improve male erectile dysfunction.
35. Green Tea has high levels of antioxidants. It is also used to aid weight loss and improve cholesterol levels.
36. Green Tea with Lemon and Myrtle has a high level of antioxidants. It is said to help with weight loss, improve cholesterol levels and provide anti-bacterial and immune boosting qualities.
37. Green Tea with Echinacea's health benefits may include cold prevention and cold symptom reduction.
38. Green Tea with Gingko is said to help improve memory, improve blood circulation and improve oxygen levels to the brain.
39. Green Tea with Ginseng's health benefits may include increased libido and treating male erectile dysfunction.
40. Green Tea with Lemon is rich in Vitamin C and is a strong natural antioxidant. It aids digestion and clear the skin.
41. Green Tea with Manuka Honey is antioxidant rich. It's health benefits may include weight loss and improved cholesterol levels. It may also have antibacterial, anti-microbial, antiseptic and anti-fungal properties.
42. Green with Aloe Vera Tea's health benefits may include an improved immune system, additional anti-bacterial properties, relief from constipation and bowel discomfort as well as being a digestive aid.
43. Hawthorne tea is said to improve cardiovascular function. It may also increase the blood supply to the heart and improve circulation.
44. Hibiscus Ginger & Goji berry is said to reduce high blood pressure and hypertension.
45. Himalayan Darjeeling is a black tea from the Darjeeling region.
46. Hojicha tea is drunk to improve the immune system, to ease cardiovascular diseases, to aid weight loss and improve relaxation.
47. Honeybush tea is antioxidant rich. Its potential health benefits may include reduction in irritability, reduction in headaches, as a relief from insomnia. It is also used to relieve hypertension, nervous tension and mild depression.
48. Horsetail tea is also an antioxidant rich tea. It has a mild diuretic effect and it increases the activity of the kidneys and bladder. it is also said to promote weight loss.
49. Huang Cha China Yellow tea is a delicate tea. When brewed it is a pale yellow liquid.
50. IMUPLUS Tea's health benefits may include a strengthened immune system.
51. Jasmine Green Tea is rich in antioxidants. it is used to aid weight loss, to promote cholesterol reduction and to aid relaxation.
52. Kukicha Tea is a Japanese blend of tea made of stems, stalks, and twigs.
53. Lapsang Souchong is a tea, which aids digestion, helps the immune system and helps lower your cholesterol. The tea is also said to aid relaxation and help with weight loss.
54. Lax Plus tea health benefits may include a natural relief from the effects of constipation.
55. Lemon tea is rich in Vitamin C and is a strong natural antioxidant. It is said to aid digestion and clear the skin.
56. Licorice tea is said to help stomach ulcers, combat diarrhoea, ease sore throats, and relieve viral liver inflammations.
57. Licorice & Cinnamon tea is used to combat stomach ulcers, diarrhoea, sore throats, colds, flatulence, nausea, diarrhoea, and painful menstrual periods.
58. Licorice Fennel & Orange is antioxidant rich. Health benefits may include the treatment of stomach ulcers, relief from diarrhoea, sore throats, viral liver inflammations. It is also used to help relieve griping and indigestion and also to encourage milk supply when breastfeeding.
59. Lime & Mint Tea is vitamin c rich. It is said to rejuvenate the skin, relieve constipation, reduce ulcers, gout, piles and gum problems.
60. Liquorice & Oriental Spice tea is said to reduce stomach ulcers, combat diarrhoea, sore throats and viral liver inflammations.
61. Lotus Tea's health benefits may include the treatment of diarrhoea and abdominal cramps. It may also be helpful when trying to treat gastric ulcers and haemorrhoids.
62. Mint & Chilli tea is said to help with irritable bowel syndrome, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea and headaches.
63. Mocha Spice tea is a rich tea with the added sweetness of carob.
64. Moroccan Mint Green tea is said to treat irritable bowel syndrome, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea and headaches.
65. Natural Strawberry tea is used as a diuretic, to help relieve diarrhoea and sore throats.
66. Nettle & Peppermint tea is used to treat irritable bowel syndrome, nausea and vomiting. it is also used to treat diarrhoea, headaches, bad breath, arthritic or rheumatic conditions. It is also used as an adjuvant in treating allergies, anaemia and kidney diseases.
67. Oolong Tea is a traditional Chinese tea, which is withered in the sun and maintains a high antioxidant level.
68. Orange & Coconut Tea is said to increase metabolism, help with weight loss and is also vitamin c rich.
69. Pau d'arco tea has antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal properties.
70. Peppermint tea is said to relieve irritable bowel syndrome, nausea and vomiting, diarrhoea, headaches and bad breath.
71. Pomegranate tea has high levels of antioxidants. It is also used in order to reduce bad cholesterol and lower blood pressure.
72. Pu'er Tea health benefits may inhibit the synthesis of cholesterol and also weight loss.
73. Quebra Pedra tea may dissolves kidney and gall stones. It is also anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory.
74. Raspberry Leaf tea is antioxidant rich.
75. Rooibos tea health benefits may include the relief from nervous tension, allergies and digestive problems.
76. Rose, chamomile & lavender tea has high levels of vitamin C. It is used for colds, flu, anxiety and insomnia. It is also used to treat stress and headaches.
77. Rose, vanilla & shatavari tea has high levels of vitamin C and it is used for colds and flu. It is used to improve digestion, immune system, memory loss, depression, anxiety and stress reduction.
78. Rosehips & Hibiscus tea has a high vitamin c content and a high antioxidant level. It improves digestion and the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.
79. Sage Tea health benefits include the treatment of throat infections, dental abscesses, infected gums and mouth ulcers.
80. Sencha Japanese green tea has high levels of antioxidants. It is used for weight loss and to improve cholesterol levels.
81. Sencha Green Tea is a Japanese green tea. It is used as an antioxidant. It is used for weight loss and to improve cholesterol levels.
82. St John's Wort Tea is used to treat depression or mild depression.
83. Thyme Herbal Tea is used as a treatment for colds and flu.
84. Tulsi tea is an immune system boosting tea. It is said to reduce stress and improve mental clarity.
85. Valerian tea is said to relax the central nervous system and smooth muscle groups.
86. Vervain tea is used to relieve tension and stress. It is also used to treat depression.
87. Wild Berry Tea is antioxidant rich and therefore is used to improve the immune system.
88. Wild Blackcurrant tea is antioxidant rich immune system booster.
89. Yarrow Tea is said to speed recovery from severe bruising.